List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] interview with Trolltech
From:       Tink <tink () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-05-30 20:32:46

At 04:57 -0400 05/30/01, Navindra Umanee wrote in Re: [kde-promo]
interview with Trolltech:

> Well, we don't want to spoil anything for the Zine.  The Zine should
> of course reserve interesting new content for itself, but I think they
> can leak some early stuff too.  Will the Zine people speak up?  Who is
> managing overall Zine content?  If noone is, then maybe you can do
> it...

I can't speak for the KDE-Zine I left the project and the
mailinglist. Darian Lanx is managing this project, content etc. So I
guess you should talk to him. Personally I don't see the KDE -Zine
published any time soon.

--
Tink

--

"First be who you really are, then do what you need to do in order to
have what you want."