List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Programming presentation
From:       Mathias Waack <mathias () atoll-net ! de>
Date:       2001-05-25 17:45:19

Hi all,

I'll give a short presentation about KDE programming for our local
UUG. Maybe you can reuse the slides in any way, you can find it at
http://www.atoll-net.de/~mathias/kde_prog/

The slides are created using KPresenter (of course). The presenter
has some problems loading the slides, it crashes sometimes. But after

Multimedia (aRts, MCOP) and Printing are missing. The former because
my audience are very serious people;) and the latter, because I can't
find any information about the new printing system (can someone point
me to the right place?).

Mathias