List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: KDE at Augsburger Linux-Infotag (DE)
From:       Ulf =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Bartholom=E4us?= <ulfbart () gmx ! net>
Date:       2024-02-13 21:07:32

Hello Paul and Aniqa,

Am Dienstag, 13. Februar 2024, 21:47:43 CET schrieben Sie:

> > > [...]
> > > When it is ready, create a new document in Krita and leave it facing the
> > > publi. People will stop and draw stuff as they walk by. You don't have
> > > do anything else. The attendees will figure it out.
> >
> > OK, if you provide it to us, we will connect it and show it.
> > It will be good, to have it some days/week earlier, to be able to test
> > them
> > a little bit.
>
> Okay. I am pretty sure it is curetnly in Berlin, so that should not be a
> problem.

OK, you can send it with the other material as well, if it make sense.
If you need to send them separate, you can send it to me (Ulf).

> [...]
> Hm... 50, even 150, is a very small print run. Small print runs make the per
> unit price very high.  Aniqa tells me we have over 50 of the KDE logo ones.
> Would that be enough?

Yes, I think so.

> If not we can do a larger print run and just save the rest for other events,
> but if we can avoid it...

But if you print it and send it to us, we will send the rest back to you after
the event. So you can order some more for future events as well.

Cheers
Ulf