List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: Yet unannounced Plasma TV UI project
From:       Carl Schwan <carl () carlschwan ! eu>
Date:       2020-03-23 9:58:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

Hello,

It is similar in the the French:

* Le grand écran (the big screen) = cinema
* le petit écran (the small screen) = TV

I guess now it is too late to change the branding since there is already a website \
created: http://plasma-bigscreen.org/

Concerning the website, I found multiple issues:

* In the voice control section, the blue links have a blue background so can't be \
                seen.
* there are a lot of urls that are not clickable
* there is no screenshots of Plasma BigScreen in the website

Regards,
Carl Schwan
https://carlschwan.eu