List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Help with Kontact website
From:       Daniel =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Vr=E1til?= <dvratil () kde ! org>
Date:       2018-07-19 19:03:14

Dear promo team,

we agreed in the KDE PIM team that we would like to have a website for Kontact
to promote and showcase it as a standalone product. I put together a website
and populated it with some content already, but mostly just some stuff I copy-
pasted from our slightly outdated wikis.

We would like to ask you for help with putting together a professional-
sounding content for the website. We know what our software can do, but we are
not very good at describing it to our users :-) Would you be willing to help
us with that?

The current dev version of the website lives here: http://kontact.dvratil.cz

I apologize if this request is out of scope of the promo team, in which case
just ignore me please :-)

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil@kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683