List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: Twitter Access
From:       Thomas Pfeiffer <thomas.pfeiffer () kde ! org>
Date:       2018-07-19 12:40:00

On Freitag, 29. Juni 2018 18:09:04 CEST Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> On 29 June 2018 at 16:52, Aleix Pol <aleixpol@kde.org> wrote:
> > Isn't it better to have KDE Promo take care of such communication? In
> > fact we also need to announce to GNU Social and Mastodon too.
> > KDE Promo is doing all that for every bit communication already, why
> > are releases different?
>
> I'd like to think that after doing promo stuff for over 15 yeras I am
> part of KDE promo.
>
> Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,
The general procedure for the promo team is that every message is discussed
within the team before being posted on any channel.
That procedure applies to you as much as to anyone else on that team. Doing
promo for 15 years does not exclude you from how the team operates.

The fact that you have access to our accounts on some networks is more for
historical reasons, it does not mean you should post messages there without
talking to the rest of the group, either.

Best,
Thomas