List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: Mycroft Promo
From:       Paul Brown <paul.brown () kde ! org>
Date:       2018-03-28 8:33:35

On martes, 27 de marzo de 2018 17:45:03 (CEST) Paul Brown wrote:
> On martes, 27 de marzo de 2018 16:58:44 (CEST) Aditya Mehra wrote:
> > Hello Paul,

Hello Aditya,

Sebastian (on CC) has told me he is managing things in the back end and
talking to Mycroft (the company). That doesn't mean we cannot proceed with
working on a  story which will showcase your work. So, while Sebastian does
his thing, let's move forward with that.

As I asked in a prior email, this is the stable version of the Mycroft Plasma
widget we're talking about, correct? Is this version 1.0? Where can I download
it from so I can try it out and maybe grab some screenshots or make a
screencast?

If we can move on this, when Sebastian has news from his end, we can probably
send out several news items in a short period of time and drum up interest in
Mycroft on Plasma.

Cheers

Paul
--