List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: Dot story for GSoC 2017?
From:       Lydia Pintscher <lydia () kde ! org>
Date:       2017-09-05 20:27:29

On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 6:32 PM, Alexander Semke <alexander.semke@web.de> wrote:
> Hi Elvis,
>
> agree, such a summary is a good thing. We did this for GSoC2015:
> https://dot.kde.org/kde-and-google-summer-code-2015-wrapup
>
> Not sure we wrote a summary in 2016. Many wrap-ups were also published on
> opensource.googleblog.com which provides additional visibility for the
> projects.

We did but unfortunately they were only able to publish posts for a
few orgs. We should definitely try to get a post in again. We can
recycle a lot from the dot story Ivana is putting together.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors / KDE Community Working Group
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org