List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: KDE Promo Activities Report - What's Going On?
From:       Olivier Churlaud <olivier () churlaud ! com>
Date:       2017-09-05 20:04:29

Hi!

Feedback from me: Wow! that is a nice report. It might have taken time to compile but \
it's very appreciated to have this overview of what is happening.

If you could (you = someone, not just Ivana) do such an overview once or twice a \
month (once being already awesome), I think it can help redynamising the promo team \
and show that stuff happens.

Keep on rocking!

Cheers,
Olivier

--
Envoyé de mon appareil Android avec Courriel K-9 Mail. Veuillez excuser ma \
brièveté.