List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: KDE's presence on Mastodon: can we get constructive and supportive please?
From:       Sebastian =?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=FCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2017-07-05 13:12:58

On woensdag 5 juli 2017 01:12:29 CEST Martin Klapetek wrote:
> This entire thread would make everyone so much happier if
> it started with "We also have this social-media mailing list, don't
> forget to send the note there". You see how much more positive
> and constructive this wording would have been? The way you
> phrased it does not, in any way, foster collaboration. The second
> email especially sounds like placing a blame ("because you did
> this without that"), ie. feels like attacking. I understand it may not
> seem like that to you, but sorry it really does read like an attack.
>
> I see this as a repeated pattern against Paul here, please let's
> stop that and be supportive and collaborative in these promo
> efforts that are really, really, really badly needed for us.

Thanks Martin, you took the words out of my mouth. The negativity in this
thread makes me sad.

How about we start supporting each other, rather than bickering almost every
time that Paul and Ivana come up with something productive? I'd say it's about
time...
--
sebas

http://www.kde.org | http://vizZzion.org