List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: KDE's presence on Mastodon
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2017-07-04 22:34:49

El dimarts, 4 de juliol de 2017, a les 23:43:22 CEST, Ingo Klöcker va
escriure:
> On Tuesday 04 July 2017 23:02:47 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > El dimarts, 4 de juliol de 2017, a les 20:42:10 CEST, Ingo Klöcker va
> >
> > escriure:
> > >
> > > escriure:

> > > Albert, I suggest that you take back those accusations.
> >
> > Facts are accusations?
>
> You wrote "Because you decided ...". That's not a fact, that's a claim
> (and for me it does actually feel like an accusation) ... unless you
> read Paul's mind or Paul told you that he indeed actively and
> consciously decided to do what you wrote. You further wrote "to create
> all those handles". He created exactly one handle. So, that's yet
> another debatable "fact" unless "all those" actually means "one" to you
> It doesn't mean "one" for me.

"Hey, i only killed one person not many, why are you so upset!"

Now seriously, i'm not blaming him for having created the account, i'm just
highlighting that maybe the social-media list is not very useful if it's not
used for what it is supposed to be used for.

Tired,
  Albert