List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: KDE's presence on Mastodon
From:       Ingo =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2017-07-04 21:43:22

On Tuesday 04 July 2017 23:02:47 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> El dimarts, 4 de juliol de 2017, a les 20:42:10 CEST, Ingo Klöcker va
>
> escriure:
> > On Tuesday 04 July 2017 20:33:55 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > > El dimarts, 4 de juliol de 2017, a les 8:01:18 CEST, Paul Brown va
> >
> > escriure:
> > >
> > > escriure:

> > > Because you decided to create all those handles without asking
> > > there
> > > or without even announcing it there after the fact.
> >
> > Albert, I suggest that you take back those accusations.
>
> Facts are accusations?

You wrote "Because you decided ...". That's not a fact, that's a claim
(and for me it does actually feel like an accusation) ... unless you
read Paul's mind or Paul told you that he indeed actively and
consciously decided to do what you wrote. You further wrote "to create
all those handles". He created exactly one handle. So, that's yet
another debatable "fact" unless "all those" actually means "one" to you.
It doesn't mean "one" for me.

Regards,
Ingo