List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: contracting someone to help us out
From:       Cornelius Schumacher <schumacher () kde ! org>
Date:       2017-01-03 7:56:55

On Montag, 2. Januar 2017 21:25:21 CET Lydia Pintscher wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 2, 2017 at 10:57 AM, Cornelius Schumacher
>
> <schumacher@kde.org> wrote:
> > Related to that it might be good to clarify what level of professional you
> > are targeting, and an indication about the budget for this job.
>
> Do you mean adding something like "with at least X years of
> experience" or something different?

This is something which could help.

The current list of responsibilities includes a very broad range of stuff,
from executive level to intern level. Maybe it would help to pick some typical
job title which describes the desired scope of the position. Or maybe we
should spell it out that we are looking for a jack-of-all-trades enthusiast
who is willing to work for a non-profit organization on a tight budget.

We could also try to implicitly define the target audience by giving some
indication of the budget which is available for this job.