List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: KDE Applications 16.12.0 announcement
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2016-12-18 18:28:00

El dimecres, 14 de desembre de 2016, a les 23:34:05 CET, Jessica Nicholson va
escriure:
> On 14/12/16 1:32 PM, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > Avaliable at
> >
> > https://www.kde.org/announcements/announce-applications-16.12.0.php?iknowt
> > hisisunfinished=true
> >
> > You have 1 day to suggest improvements.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> >   Albert
>
> Hi Albert,
>
> If you are at all interested I have done a quick copy-edit for grammar.
> I won't be offended at all if you choose not to use it :)

Can you either send a svn diff or just point a the changes you made? It's kind
of hard to figure out the changes you made by checking the php/html code
against your plain text version.

Also unless they're really big mistakes it's better if we don't change them
since changing them gives additional work to the translations.

What this means is that we need someone to take into this work that is not me
since i'm just doing it because noone else, as i already wrote to someone else
in private

*****
I've posted calls for help in the past to the promo mailing list with very
little success, so i've come to terms with the idea what i need to do it
myself.

Ideally it should *not* be me driving this, there's a calendar that is clear
when releases are going to happen so someone that likes doing promo should be
doing this, but again, this is not happening, so i do what i can because we
need an announcement.

This is me asking if you want to be the driver of this for the next release ;)
*****

Cheers,
  Albert