List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Video Improvements Project
From:       Harold Schreckengost <mewshi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-04-23 18:29:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Speaking as someone brand new here, I'm not sure how much we would wanna
stick with a channel specifically tied to KDE Promo -- yes, we are the
Promo team, but I, personally, would much prefer to have one just called
KDE or something along those lines.  I just feel it'll be easier to get
people interested, I suppose?  "KDE Community" could be a good choice
simply because I feel like this can, and should, be a community channel --
there will be official videos but we should also make use of the platform's
ability to share other user content among our users.