List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Video Improvements Project
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2015-04-23 18:18:07

El Dijous, 23 d'abril de 2015, a les 01:38:39, Harold Schreckengost va
escriure:
> I started a page on the wiki listing a rough outline of ideas to improve
> the videos the promo team produces, as well as improving distribution.  It
> is located at https://community.kde.org/Promo/Video_Improvements .  Please
> take a look soon and correct any errors and add any additional comments,
> concerns, or ideas.  It is broken into subheadings specifically so that
> alternatives and additional issues can be added in and navigated easily.
>
> If you are interested in helping with any part of this, just speak up.

So there is https://www.youtube.com/user/kdepromo

Whose latest video is from 2011.

I guess we could try to find how who has the password for that and at least
upload all the akademy videos to it too.

Failing that we could create a channel for "The KDE Community" that is a user
in Google+ so automatically is a user in youtube if we want, but still having
access to the kdepromo user would be great.

Stuart, are you the one that created that channel?

Cheers,
  Albert