List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Qt contributions from KDE article
From:       Carl <carlsymons () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-12-17 18:26:20

On 2013-12-14 10:19, Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We've been working on a 'Qt contributions by KDE" article to follow
> the Qt
> 5.2 release. We're a bit late so we should really try and publish
> this on
> Monday.
>
> A little review would be greatly appreciated!
>
> Get it here:
> https://notes.kde.org/p/Platform5DotStoryForQt52
>
> Hugs,
> Jos

Thanks Jos. Nice story.

First round done. Might be good for someone to look this over and make
sure that it's still accurate.

Please don't use double spaces. Between sentences their use is
understandable as a throwback to manual typewriter days. Within
sentences, they are just a nuisance.

Questions...
The second sentence of the following <li> item doesn't make sense.
[The Qt shortcut system was edited by David Edmundson so that shortcuts
are now fetched from the underlying platform. As a result, all Qt
applications will now follow the user-configured shortcuts from within
KDE.]
What about Qt applications that are not related to KDE?

Carl