List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] dot story writer needed for GSoC summary
From:       Stuart Jarvis <jarvis () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-10-02 15:55:59

On Tuesday 02 Oct 2012 08:14:19 Carl Symons wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 5:13 AM, Stuart Jarvis <jarvis@kde.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > *poke*
> >
> > hehe, thanks :-)
> >
> > > Thanks so much for helping!
> >
> > I can't get the typepad page to load - anyone else have any luck with it?
> > (or anyone else have the text saved locally and able to send it to me?)
> >

> Thanks for taking this on. Typepad text attached. Pretty sparse.

Thanks for forwarding it. It's a nice text - good work by Edward

> Last year, this was quite a production. There were 3 dot stories. I'm
> pretty sure that every GSoC participant was mentioned along with what
> they worked on.
> http://dot.kde.org/2011/09/26/google-summer-code-achievements-chapter-one.
> With links to the other stories.

I've added a section that includes some nice quotes from the wiki page. It
would be great to do a series like last year, but that's beyond my available
time, unfortunately.

I've uploaded what I have to the Dot (I'll send a mail there in a minute). It
needs review, but if we stick with a single article it is probably ok (we
can't do details on ~60 people in one article).

I guess we'll need a SoK article too, at some point?

Cheers,
Stu