List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Nit-pick about 4.9 announcement: Dolphin
From:       Hans Chen <hanswchen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-08-04 11:52:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,

Great work with the 4.9 announcement to everyone involved. I have only had
time to quickly skim it, but there was one thing that made me raise my
eyebrows.

http://kde.org/announcements/4.9/plasma.php:
"KDE's powerful file manager Dolphin now *includes back and forward
buttons*and in-line file renaming is back."

I assume this refers to mouse buttons, however, you can get the impression
that Dolphin just got a back and forward button in the toolbar, which would
be a bit silly for "KDE's powerful file manager". ;)
May I suggest the following instead:

"KDE's powerful file manager Dolphin now *includes support for back and
forward mouse buttons*, and in-line file is back."

Also, is Dolphin, Konsole, etc. considered part of Workspaces now?

Cheers,
Hans