List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Greetings
From:       Thomas Thym <ungethym () mevin ! net>
Date:       2012-07-18 4:38:32

On Tuesday 17 July 2012, 19.33:59 Jayson Rowe wrote:
> First, my apologies if this isn't the correct list - perhaps someone
> can point me in the right direction if it is not.
>
> I have always enjoyed the interviews on BehindKDE. Back when I first
> got into Linux (and KDE) I would read (and look forward to) every
> interview. It made for a real connection to the folks who make KDE
> possible.
>
> I noticed after about a 2 year break from 2008-2010 some new
> interviews started happening in 2011, but it's been about 18 months
> since a new one was posted.
>
> I was wondering if this was something I could help with, or if the
> idea has simply been abandoned.
>
> Thanks for any information,

Hi Jayson,

thank you for your e-mail an thank you for stepping up and becoming involved
in KDE. This is the perfect list you were writing to.
Your help is very welcome!

I would really like to see the BehindKDE series come to life again.
I was not personally involved in the BehindKDE series. But when you read them
you know what they are about.

Do you have a favorite person you want to interview? Perhaps one of the
winners of the Akademy awards would be a good start?
We can help you with the questions, contact information and so on.

Who can give Jayson a helping hand? I am short on time at the moment.

Cheers,
Thomas

                                      Sent from my awesome Linux laptop.