List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Greetings
From:       Jayson Rowe <jayson.rowe () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-07-17 23:33:59

First, my apologies if this isn't the correct list - perhaps someone
can point me in the right direction if it is not.

I have always enjoyed the interviews on BehindKDE. Back when I first
got into Linux (and KDE) I would read (and look forward to) every
interview. It made for a real connection to the folks who make KDE
possible.

I noticed after about a 2 year break from 2008-2010 some new
interviews started happening in 2011, but it's been about 18 months
since a new one was posted.

I was wondering if this was something I could help with, or if the
idea has simply been abandoned.

Thanks for any information,

--
-jayson