List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE-Promo Repository
From:       Mario Fux <kde-ml () unormal ! org>
Date:       2012-05-20 13:21:49

Am Mittwoch 16 Mai 2012, 12.07:29 schrieb Valorie Zimmerman:

Morning too

And just to repeat or underline what Anne-Marie wrote some weeks ago. We are
currently planning for the date of the Randa Meetings 2012:
http://doodle.com/svghf38ibdg6k9dv

So if you find people to work (KDE, Gnome and Co) and need a place to meet,
talk, work and be inspired you're very welcome in Randa!

griits
Mario