List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] =?utf-8?q?Talk_in_iParty_13_Castell=C3=B3n_=28Spain?=
From:       Baltasar Ortega <baltolkien () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-04-16 10:08:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello everybody:

This is a brief summary of my talk about Plasma Active in the iParty 13 of
Castellon.

Assistents: 9 persons
Duration: 40 minutes including demo.
Technical: I use my laptop for the presentation & an ExoPC with PA devel
via HDMI (great, thanks irc #active by the help)

Strong points:

   - Only a year of devel.
   - Free
   - Widgets
   - Plasmoids

Weak Points:

   - Rotation

Questions:

   -  Can I buy on tablet with PA?
   -  How can I install PA in a tablet?
   -  Which tablets are compatble with PA?
   -  We will see a smartphone with PA?

And another less interesants.
Feelings:

   - The people was impresioned with PA.
   - I tink that the assisents like it very much.
   - I need more promo of Kdeblog in local asociations.

That's all.

Questions?
-----
Salutacions