List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Spark and KDE and Tablet-Projects for Schools in Niedersachsen (Lower Saxony/Germany
From:       Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer () gmx ! at>
Date:       2012-03-05 11:45:36

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday, 2012-03-05, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Saturday, February 25, 2012 10:31:13 Daniel Rohde-Kage wrote:

> > hardware - what can I physically do with this machine? How many features
> > are implemented (usb-ports, camera, accu-life...) support
>
> I'm not familiar with accu-life, but the rest of the usual suspects are
> there (USB, camerca, SD card, audio out, microphone, etc.) with the
> exception of bluetooth.

JFYI: in German, Akku is the commonly used short form for Akkumulator, which
in this context means rechargable battery.

My guess is that in this specific context of an educational device the question
is whether it will be sufficient to recharge the device at home or whether
schools will need to provide infrastructure to allow recharging of devices
during the school day.

Cheers,
Kevin
KDE user support, developer mentoring