List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] A proposition on dot articles comments
From:       Luca Beltrame <einar () heavensinferno ! net>
Date:       2012-02-02 19:34:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

In data giovedì 02 febbraio 2012 08:58:57, Carl Symons ha scritto:

> Is there a reasonable way to send "I have this problem" to the "this
> problem" topic and send "KDE is best" to some other forum location? I
> doubt that but the KDE SysAdmin and Forum Gurus are pretty amazing.
> While the concept is appealing, implementation seems troublesome.

As far as I can tell, that would be more complex than originally intended, as
you said. While redirecting people to the forums would be OK for comments
(just using a link), dividing things like that might need considerably more
work.

> Several people (including me) have been advising people to visit
> forum.kde.org and other related forums (such as their distro). The

A bit off topic, but overall I'm satisfied on how the forums are going these
days. The level of discussion and support is nice with very few bad apples.

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
KDE Science supporter