List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] 15th KDE birthday
From:       Lydia Pintscher <lydia () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-10-03 19:55:52

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 21:39, Carl Symons <carlsymons@gmail.com> wrote:
> 15th birthday Dot article done. text version attached.
>
> Please send suggestions or corrections.
>
> Still need awesome logo...any news? What should it look like?
>
> Carl

Hey :)

Looks good. One thing though: I believe it's not enough time to
organize good parties so I'd also offer other things that were
suggested in the etherpad:
* donate 15 Euros or more to KDE e.V.
* test 15 bugs and see if they're still relevant
* tell 15 people about why you love KDE
* spend at least 15 minutes on testing a program and filing bugs
* spend at least 15 minutes updating a few pages on userbase
* spend at least 15 minutes answering questions on the forum
* spend at least 15 minutes helping someone in #kde on freenode
* ...

Those are things people can do without much coordination. If they do
parties that's of course awesome too.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher
KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member