List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Agit fair in Salzburg (July 4th-6th, 2012)
From:       "Torsten Rahn" <tackat () t-online ! de>
Date:       2011-09-29 9:16:20

Hi all,

We had the InterGeo fair during the last few days and while we did quite well
I think we can do better in the Marble promo area :-)

We need to get more people involved with active Marble promotion - especially
with regard to GIS fairs where we as the Marble project have a sweet spot!

During Intergeo we got invited to the Agit fair in Salzburg next year:

http://www.agit.at/

Salzburg and its University are an awesome place (I've been there once).

It would be nice if some volunteers from Austria would be interested in
demoing Marble there. We will probably get support from OSGeo/FOSSGIS (or the
KDE e.V.) to make participation possible.

BR,
Torsten