List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] 15th KDE birthday
From:       "=?iso-8859-1?q?Agust=EDn_Benito_Bethencourt?= (Toscalix)"
Date:       2011-09-28 16:01:57

Hi,

since the 15th KDE birthday is such an important date in terms of marketing, I
would like to propose the following.

Many KDE contributors and media will talk about this in many countries, in many
different languages. Since localizations is one of our strengths, I think we can
write down the dot article a few days before publishing it it, so we have time
to translate it into several languages.

Then we publish the dot article with links to the story in different languages.

By doing this I think we can:
a.- Have a greater impact
b.- Help many local communities in their effort to promote KDE
c.- Get a partial but useful picture of our impact in different languages.

What do you think?

--
Saludos

---