List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: The Future of our Frameworks
From:       Oriol Mirosa <omirosa () ssc ! wisc ! edu>
Date:       2011-06-30 11:54:51

> So the plan in a nutshell is:
>
> The 4.x series of the development platform is the "KDE Development
> Platform"
>
> What /would be/ the 5th incarnation of the KDE Development Platform \
> becomes the KDE Frameworks.
>
> Ok with everyone? :-)

I think that at some point there was some confusion about whether KDE
Development Platform and KDE Platform were synonymous, they meant different \
 things, or we should just use one of the two. Was this ever resolved? I am \
 asking because in the Dot article you mostly talk about KDE Frameworks, \
but  you once write KDE Development Frameworks. Should we then take both
expressions as synonymous? Should we stick to one of them in order to avoid \
 confusion?

Oriol