List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: Wiki page for KDE software label
From:       Stuart Jarvis <jarvis () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-06-24 8:14:45

On Thursday 23 June 2011 23:09:14 Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> I was looking for a Wiki page describing the KDE software label, how to use
> it, etc. The best thing I found was the dot story:
>
> http://dot.kde.org/2010/06/21/introducing-your-kde-software-labels
>
> Thw Wiki page I thought would be the home of the labels is
> http://community.kde.org/Promo/Branding/Software_Label, but this is
> apparently still the host for the competition.
>
> Maybe we should clean up the Wiki page and maybe introduce a reference page
> on techbase. What do you think?

They are on http://www.kde.org/stuff/clipart.php as the main download page
(linked from the dot article and, at least at the time, I think we felt that
it was more visible than the wiki). Perhaps the guidance is best on there?

Either way, I've tidied up the wiki page.

A page on techbase sounds like a good idea, but I'm not really sure of my way
around there to choose a location.

Cheers,
Stu

--
Stuart Jarvis
KDE Marketing Working Group, Promotion Team and KDE.News

Experience Freedom with KDE
http://www.kde.org/