List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: Promo BoF (Was: Re: Release Team BoF at desktop
From:       Stuart Jarvis <jarvis () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-06-24 7:56:59

On Thursday 23 June 2011 18:01:35 Carl Symons wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 9:29 AM, Stuart Jarvis <jarvis@kde.org> wrote:

> > > How about scheduling a KDE-Promo BoF without waiting to see who adds
> > > their names? It would probably attract a good flock.
> >
> > Sure :-)
> >
> > > If you agree, Stu, would you please register one? I'll be co-host if
> > > you want. (I think there's a rule that 2 people are required. Can't
> > > find it though.)
> >
> > I'm dashing off right now and won't be online until tomorrow. I'll try
> > and deal with it then - unless you beat me to it. I'm up for co-hosting
> > of course.
>
> Registered. http://wiki.desktopsummit.org/Workshops_%26_BoFs/2011/KDE_Promo

You are my hero :-)

> > Do we request a slot now too? That might require some knowledge of when
> > people are there - but i guess more earlier than later.
>
> Requested earlier day...unless you meant earlier timeslot for whatever
> day before Jos has a chance to really get going B^)

Yep, that's what I meant. Though it's also important that we catch Jos at his
best ;-) Although that won't necessarily be early in the day, depending on the
night before...

--
Stuart Jarvis
KDE Marketing Working Group, Promotion Team and KDE.News

Experience Freedom with KDE
http://www.kde.org/