List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: [SPAM] Re: kde haters' blog
From:       Lukas <1lukas1 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-06-13 20:59:17

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hate Week =-> My Way Week?

Instead of bashing colleagues, lets ask people to tell how would the have
done things, they hate the most, differently. Everyone has its own perfect
vision/opinion of KDE in their heads. Pull them out.

I remember "wish a day" series on the planet. Just do similarly in a larger
scale and with almost no tabu.

Its most likely be done over Planet, so, as Dion wrote, I hope devs won't
cross a line of code of conduct :)

p.s.
http://www.yankodesign.com/2010/05/25/in-2020-we-can-wear-sony-computers-on-our-wrist/.
Juts replace sony with kde...