List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo]  kde haters' blog
From:       Nikolaos Pantazis <pantazisnikolaos () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-06-07 18:32:24

While reading the comments on the 4.7 beta announcement, It became
very clear to me that there are people out there who really hate kde.
The reasons for this are not clear to me, but I think kde must do some
kind of management of this situations. I actually propose the creation
of a "kde haters' blog" hosted by the kde.org and accepting posts from
everyone. Maybe by making those people look as cult as they are, will
be a solution.

Any way, I am just feeling really sad about this situation.

ps. I want to check the release notes of kde 4.7 but kubuntu doesn't
have packages. Can anyone please propose me a live cd to check it? I
am not comfortable compiling.