List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: Enterprise site
From:       James Cain <james.cain.25 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-05-27 14:17:16

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 5:55 AM, Stuart Jarvis <jarvis@kde.org> wrote:

> Any existing content will need review to check that it is still relevant.
> Here is a dump of the pages listing companies under success stories and
> the business directory for the new site developers to work through (if they
> wish):
> http://www.asinen.org/downloads/kdeenterprise.tar.gz
>
> Cheers,
> Stu

Yes, I am not assuming that any links / stories / information there are
still relevant unless and until verified. And even if they are still
relevant, the dates are not, so they at minimum will need to be updated.
When I get home from work I will download the site for offline reference.
Then we can do as we see fit to the existing site until the new one is ready
(1-2 weeks, maybe).

Until then, we could modify the homepage to be a teaser page to check back
shortly or something like that. IMO the information there is so old / stale
that I'd just as well see it taken down altogether until the new site is up.
Just my 2 cents.

- James