List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: Address fields back on JTG
From:       Stuart Jarvis <jarvis () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-05-20 10:46:27

On Friday 20 May 2011 11:34:12 Claudia Rauch wrote:
> On 20 May 2011 12:29, Emil Sedgh <emilsedgh@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello everyone.
> > A few mnths back when we started writing new version of Join the game, we
> > removed country, city, postal and province fields from the registration
> > form in order to reduce the size of the form.
> >
> > Now, we have only one field: Address.
> > however, Claudia says she needs to make sure user enters all the fields
> > very very correctly. She is going to send a package to members, after
> > all.
> >
> > So, any ideas what could/should we do about it?
>
> I'm sorry, but I don't think that this is an issue that should be
> discussed here at all. I'm the one who needs to work with the site,
> and the data.

+1 for that

I just had a look back at the January discussions and I can see someone
suggested merging the fields (though I don't think the main target was the
address fields). So, sorry Emil that you've been asked to do one thing and now
asked to change it back. It's not the first time we've done that to you with
the JTG website :-(

But if you can change it as Claudia asks, please do so.

If there's a need to work out the details, we can do that here, but I guess
Claudia can tell you what fields she absolutely needs?

Cheers,
Stu

--
Stuart Jarvis
KDE Marketing Working Group, Promotion Team and KDE.News

Experience Freedom with KDE
http://www.kde.org/