List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Camp KDE hacking session and general IRC activity in
From:       Justin Kirby <justin () neomantra ! org>
Date:       2011-04-02 1:50:18

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hey all,

This is probably a long shot due to the time differences for most people but
the Camp KDE hacking session is scheduled for 5pm PST on Monday evening.
 Just wanted to mention this in case anyone is inclined to join us in the
#kde-promo IRC channel during this time.   This may only be Wade and myself,
but if we can get some of the fresh blood (i.e. random attendees) interested
there may be more.  My goal is to try and hash out the promo sprint schedule
a bit more during this time, as well as discuss general promo-related
priorities and ideas.  Please join us if you can, but I will be sure to send
anything we do related to the sprint back to the list for feedback.

Also, in general the #kde-promo IRC channel is relatively quiet but I
promise to be there the entire time I have internet access while at Camp KDE
and will be encouraging other people at the conference to jump in the
channel as well so please join us Monday and Tuesday next week if you get
the itch to see what's going on at the conference or want to discuss
anything.

Last but not least, we will be posting all the talks on YouTube in near real
time (I hope) so if anyone wants to help spread the word about this as
they're posted it would be greatly appreciated.  I'll keep the group updated
as this occurs, and we'll likely be trying to post some Dot articles at the
conclusion of each day as well.

Thanks,
Justin

[Attachment #5 (text/html)]

fferences for most people but the Camp KDE hacking session is scheduled for=
 5pm PST on Monday evening. =A0Just wanted to mention this in case anyone i=
s inclined to join us in the #kde-promo IRC channel during this time. =A0 T=
his may only be Wade and myself, but if we can get some of the fresh blood =
(i.e. random attendees) interested there may be more. =A0My goal is to try =
and hash out the promo sprint schedule a bit more during this time, as well=
 as discuss general promo-related priorities and ideas. =A0Please join us i=
f you can, but I will be sure to send anything we do related to the sprint =
back to the list for feedback.</div>
ly quiet but I promise to be there the entire time I have internet access w=
hile at Camp KDE and will be encouraging other people at the conference to =
jump in the channel as well so please join us Monday and Tuesday next week =
if you get the itch to see what&#39;s going on at the conference or want to=
 discuss anything.</div>
 YouTube in near real time (I hope) so if anyone wants to help spread the w=
ord about this as they&#39;re posted it would be greatly appreciated. =A0I&=
#39;ll keep the group updated as this occurs, and we&#39;ll likely be tryin=
g to post some Dot articles at the conclusion of each day as well.</div>