List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: KDE 4.6 LiveDVD
From:       Stuart Jarvis <stuart.jarvis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-03-24 11:08:21

On Thursday 24 March 2011 01:43:21 Markus Slopianka wrote:
> Am Donnerstag 24 März 2011, 02:34:23 schrieb Javier Llorente:
> > What about "Development Frameworks, Applications and Plasma Workspaces"?
>
> Are all "-devel" packages preinstalled on DVD? If no: No "Development
> Frameworks".
>
> > > -P We could also just use "KDE SC 4.6.1"
>
> The term "Software Compilation" shouldn't be used if not absolutely needed
> according to several discussion threads here.

How about KDE Live 4.6 as Will suggested? Where the disc is a product known as
'KDE Live'.

Only problem I see with that is that beineri had 'KDE Four Live' a while ago,
but this may be a continuation of the same project or if not I'm sure Will can
have a chat to him about any potential confusion :-)

Cheers,
Stu