List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: KDE 4.6 LiveDVD
From:       Markus Slopianka <markus.s () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2011-03-24 2:33:08

Am Mittwoch 23 März 2011, 23:28:18 schrieb Thomas Thym:

> Just a view thoughts: I personally love the design and font of the
> "official" 4.6. promo material ("elegantly yours") e.g.
> http://kde.org/images/teaser/460.png
>
> Perhaps it is possible to move a little more into that direction (place the
> slogan, make the colors a little bit darker, use the elegant font).

That's a great idea.
However I think that even on the official promo material the two different blue \
shades  (from the wallpaper and the logo) clash. I think using the monochrome K logo \
will look  better. It's currently also too big.

I go to bed now. When I don't forget it, I'll do a mockup or two myself and post \
them.