List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo]  Promo Sprint Confirmed - Book now
From:       Stuart Jarvis <stuart.jarvis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-02-22 11:20:04

Hi all,

KDE e.V. have allocated a budget for the promo sprint. This means:

- KDE e.V. is able to cover your travel and accommodation costs
- The accommodation includes breakfast and our sprint hosts, the University of
Southampton, will provide some free food during the sprint too (details to be
confirmed)
- Other costs such as bus travel in Southampton (a few £ per day - actually I
might see if the Uni can give us a pass for this...) evening meals and drinks
etc will be for you to pay

Please try and keep your travel costs as low as possible and within your
original estimate if you can - chances are these will have risen for some
people.

Normally, the money for travel is reimbursed after the event, directly by the
e.V. (form: http://ev.kde.org/resources/ ). If you cannot pay the costs up
front, please contact me, and I will see if the e.V. can arrange something.

So please do the following:
- Book your travel
- Fill in your actual travel costs (what you will claim) and your arrival and
departure times in the wiki page
- *Check* the nights of accommodation you need and fill in the last column to
confirm your attendance and that we should book a room for those nights
- Indicate any special food needs (vegetarian, no fish, gluten free etc) and I
will use these for planning evening meal options and let the University of
Southampton know for the food they can provide.

Please do these as soon as possible so we can book the accommodation.

I'm in Southampton all the time, so we can arrange to meet for dinner on the
Thursday for those of you arriving early.

Wiki page:
http://community.kde.org/Promo/Scratchpad/Sprint2011

Cheers,
Stu