List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: Community strikes back,
From:       BogDan <bog_dan_ro () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2011-02-20 16:40:40

Hi,

I'd like to announce the first QtSDK for Android platform.
What you'll find in the package:
 - Ministro, is a system wide qt libraries installer/provider.
 - Qt framework, precompiled for Android (only linux i386 version).
 - Qt Creator for Android. I think the following five words will discribes
perfectly what is it: Create, Manage, Compile, Deploy, *Debug*.

Here you'll find the full
announce: http://groups.google.com/group/android-qt/t/209edef7c5ceec8a

Thank you.

Cheers,