List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo]  Promo on Git
From:       Thomas Thym <ungethym () mevin ! net>
Date:       2011-02-19 17:15:42

Hi folks

Since a view weeks we have the OpenContent wiki page. In a comments I found the \
suggestion to move the content into a Promo branch (?) on out git server. I know \
there was a Promo branch on SVN but there is nothing on git.

Will the SVN stuff be migrated? Shall I wait until the migration is done? Is there a \
timeframe for that? Or should I ask sysadmins to create one on Git and start moving \
the content there?

Cheers,
Thomas