List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: Join The Game website
From:       Emil Sedgh <emilsedgh () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-01-31 18:08:57

(I originally sent this email last night, but it was stuck at moderation phase
due to attachments, so i pasted images using (awesome pastebin plasmoid) and
resent the email)

On Do shanbe, Bahman 11, 1389 02:05:10 am Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> On Wednesday 26 January 2011 Emil Sedgh wrote:
> > http://emilsedgh.info
> > i temporarily set it up on my personal server.
>
> Thanks.
>
> I signed up now. Could you set the admin bit for my account, so I can have
> a look at the admin interface?

Its done. There are now two menu options added for you: Members and Payments.
The members section is a place to create, update, delete and search members.
http://imgur.com/HZ03h
http://imgur.com/kR8HW

There is also the 'send mail' feature, where you can select the members you
want and send an email to them.
http://imgur.com/pgOKW

Please note that we cannot use a mailing list for this (as proposed by Ingo
and Toma) because we usually dont want to send an email to everyone.
(Im also attaching screenshots).

The payments area, is the same place for payments (create, update and delete),
with two addons:
http://imgur.com/dD4wQ

1) Payments have an 'Status'.  They may be 'Done', 'Pending' or 'Failed'

2) For paypal payments, there is a sync button. If you click on it, it will
sync the payments data with paypal. For example, if a payment was pending at
the time of registration (paypal might do that), we can check later and click
on sync. It will change the status and other stuff automatically.
http://imgur.com/1nw7G

3) For recurring paypal payments, there is a page where we can see a list of
them as well, and see thir details.

4) We will need a cron job to check for new payments when we expect them. (i
talked to sysadmins, they said its ok)

5) As im currently using paypal's sandbox service (for testing), you cannot
test the payments yourself. So i will again attach screenshots.

6) If anything is missing, tell me.

7) If we need, we can add more stuff to payment management. For example ability
to 'accept' or 'refund' payments. (tell me if you need more details about what
these actually are)

8) There was a feature request, about automatically generating pictures that
we have to print and send to members. I will need svg sources of those images
to implement the feature.

["1.png" (image/png)]
["2.png" (image/png)]
["5.png" (image/png)]