List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: Promo sprint planning 2.0
From:       Stuart Jarvis <stuart.jarvis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-01-28 10:21:16

Hey,

On Tuesday 25 January 2011 02:58:51 Justin Kirby wrote:
> So it seems like things quieted down a bit so I'm going to assume that by
> now most anyone interested in coming has spoken up already.  Looking at
> http://community.kde.org/Promo/Scratchpad/Sprint2011 it seems like April is
> probably a good month.  Ironically, Camp KDE is April 4-6 this year (in San
> Francisco) and is being co-hosted with the Linux Collaboration Summit (
> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/collaboration-summit).  Maybe this
> is too much at once, but it seems like if some people might already be
> going to those it might make sense to consider April 1-3 for the promo
> sprint date.  Any thoughts on that?

Actually not good for me - sorry. I've updated my dates a bit more precisely
now. Tagging on to the other end of CampKDE (6th/7th onwards could be ok). Of
course, that's not a weekend which could make it a pain for people. I guess
San Francisco also adds to travel costs for those of us in Europe - compared
to somewhere east coast, but attaching it to CampKDE could mitigate some of
that.

> Also, I'm not 100% sure everyone read the table Stu setup correctly.  It's
> asking for dates you *can't* make it.  Can everyone double check to ensure
> what you've got there is accurate?

Yeah, sorry I should have made it clearer. I've capitalised the 'not' part
now. Please check and make sure your dates are right...

Also, if you have any ideas for venues (anywhere) let us know.

Cheers,
Stu