List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo]  Booklet version 3
From:       Felix Michel <felix_michel () gmx ! ch>
Date:       2011-01-24 13:02:11

Hi,

thanks for the great feedback, it is a huge motivation.

so, i changed everything Algot and Vivek suggested. Thanks a lot for your
great lists.

I changed the sentence in the table of contents (to times something new) and i
put the widget tips into the sidebar.

Do you wanna change Tips & Tricks to Did you know...?

In the community i have an empty page now (because of the shorter workspace
part). What do you think about another photo for the community part? then i
dont have to adapt all the pages.

And which heading to you suggest for the values bullet list? Our values?

For the screenshots, there are still the same, i didnt receive the new ones
and the screenshots in the booklet look awful because i stretched them, i am
sorry for that, i had some wrong numbers in my head while putting the
screenshots in.

for the font issue; actually the fonts are already embedded but i think it is
not possible for all. so i dont know maybe i need another font type. i
received the fonts from Nuno, maybe he has another version which can be
embedded.

alright, please have a look at the new version and have a nice day.

cheers

felix

Link: www.tradukt.ch/kde_booklet_ver3.pdf