List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo]  possible promo sprint?
From:       Justin Kirby <justin () neomantra ! org>
Date:       2011-01-10 3:39:08

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hey all,

I'm not sure if I was just talking directly with Stu about this or if it was
on this list but the last promo sprint was in Oct/Nov of 2009.  We're
definitely due for another one.  So who's game for meeting up in person to
spend a long weekend (probably a Friday-Sunday) working on promo stuff?  If
we can get a group of motivated people to put an agenda together I'll submit
a proposal to the board.  Let's start with who's interested before we move
on to what we'll be doing :)

-Justin

p.s. don't let money be the thing that prevents you from coming, we can get
funds from the e.V. to help cover travel costs.