Hey all,

I'm not sure if I was just talking directly with Stu about this or if it was on this list but the last promo sprint was in Oct/Nov of 2009.  We're definitely due for another one.  So who's game for meeting up in person to spend a long weekend (probably a Friday-Sunday) working on promo stuff?  If we can get a group of motivated people to put an agenda together I'll submit a proposal to the board.  Let's start with who's interested before we move on to what we'll be doing :)

-Justin

p.s. don't let money be the thing that prevents you from coming, we can get funds from the e.V. to help cover travel costs.