List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: Offering to help
From:       Damnshock <damnshock () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-01-08 16:11:19

On Thursday 06 January 2011 22:29:52 Justin Kirby wrote:
> Hey there, thanks for lending a hand w/ the dot story.  There are a few
> other ideas for things we'd like to get done here:
> http://community.kde.org/Promo/Get_Involved/Jobs.  Have a look and see if
> anything interests you.

Nice webpage. I've been thinking for sometimes that many of the features in KDE \
software are often forgotten  or maybe even only missed: it might be good to write \
article talking about apps functionality with descriptions,  options and little \
tricks we could use. What do you think?

> Or there are several things that you'll see people
> asking for help with regularly on the list:
>
> 1) Dot articles
> 2) conference planning/booth helpers  (what side of the pond are you on?)
> 3) people willing to try and organize release parties

Release parties...mmm Maybe next time I can try to orginize something for Barcelona \
:) hehe

> So if you think you might be up for helping with any of that just watch the
> list for a bit and wait for something like that to come along.  Last but not
> least, if you have an idea of your own feel free to just go for it.  You can
> use this mailing list as a way for getting feedback if you have an idea but
> aren't quite sure how to go about doing it, or if you need help
> accomplishing it.

I'll do my best

Regards,

Damnshock