List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: Fwd: kde at north east linux fest
From:       Klaatu <gort.klaatu () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-01-07 23:24:55

I'll be at this fest as well.  I'd love to kick it at the kde booth,
as I did for Ohio Linux Fest this past year.

I have a few laptops running KDE on slack and fedora, and I might be
able to bring along a g5 tower running debian+kde as well.

-- klaatu

On 1/7/11, Justin Kirby <justin@neomantra.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 4:22 PM, Justin Kirby <justin@neomantra.org> wrote:
>
> > Hi Jonathan,
> >
> > We had several people attend the last LinuxCon on KDE's behalf which was
> > located in Boston.  It's possible some of them may be able to make the
> > trip
> > out to Worcester.  I'm not sure if they're all on this list or not though.
> > If none of them speak up soon I can reach out to them directly and ask if
> > they are interested.
> >
> > -Justin
> >

> Hi Jonathan,
>
> This slipped my mind but thankfully Algot reminded me about it.  He has
> graciously volunteered to help with a KDE booth if that can be supplied to
> us.  Can you please coordinate with him on the details?  Also, if anyone
> else on the list lives near Worcester or is willing to travel there please
> speak up!
>
> Algot, you may want to ping the guys that you worked with at LinuxCon off
> list to see if any of them will join you.  I can dig up their email
> addresses if you need me to and send them to you off-list.
>
> Thx,
> Justin
>

> > On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 11:57 PM, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo@kde.org> wrote:

---
uzu linukso. subtenu libera programaro.
kotizu al oggcastplanet.org/gnuWorldOrder
fedorareloaded.com