List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: Indiana LinuxFest
From:       Klaatu <gort.klaatu () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-01-06 0:19:44

Well.  I'll be there doing a multimedia workshop er something.  I like
KDE but I don't know how much of me ILF wants to see so I don't know
if I could do a KDE talk, per se.  But all of my demos in the
workshops will be done on my usual combo of slack with its default
plasma desktop and lotsa K apps.  Including a fairly in-depth segment
on how to configure Dolphin so it acts like the killer file manager it
actually is!

-- klaatu

On 1/2/11, Guillermo Amaral <gamaral@kde.org> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I just got asked if anybody from KDE would attend ILF, they are interested
> in
> having a KDE talk.
>
> Anybody close to Indiana?
>
> --
> gamaral

---
uzu linukso. subtenu libera programaro.
kotizu al oggcastplanet.org/gnuWorldOrder
fedorareloaded.com