List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: 'diversification'
From:       Oriol Mirosa <omirosa () ssc ! wisc ! edu>
Date:       2010-10-27 19:52:24

+1 from me on everything Carl said. I agree with him that the division of
labor between the Dot and the Planet is appropriate, and that the Dot should
be edited to ensure a certain degree of coherence and quality. But I am also
with Stu that it makes sense to monitor how things go for news.opensuse.org
and we can re-evaluate what we want to do in a few months based on what we
learn from their experience.

Oriol

A Dimecres 27 Octubre 2010 10:32:06, Carl Symons va escriure: